PengPhooie-oldPengPhooie-old

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats 8 Fans

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

uh oh, somebody cant take a joke *looks at tom*

It's funny, but only when people take the time to read the story. which I'm guessing was about 20% of the people who watched. I love how his hating of all things water was exadurated. good stuff... YOU'RE A JERK!!

Taser Fun Taser Fun

6 things

1. this isn't a game?
2. why isn't it a game?
3. why the hell would anyone want to be like the clock thingys, they suck.
4. why don't you do the talking instead of some crappy computer... thing... it sucks!
5. this isn't a game?

so... why ISN'T it a game? oh wait...

6. WHYYY??

clocks suck, locks suck, pocks suck, socks suck, coc- well you get my point.

Proto Proto

good stuff right here!

the variety of sounds was amazing! no compressing and the little effects, like changing the balance, just made em better! I also loved all of the visual effects used too! especially the buildings explosions when he got big and also the arm cannon transformation thing. the camera effects were top-notch. a good balance of visual effects and sound effects makes a great movie. keep up the great work!

the only thing that could make this movie better is some ninja-pirates and a talking monkey!

Windows XP alpha 0.1 Windows XP alpha 0.1

wait wait... RESTART!!

I love the constant need for restarting... so true... so very true...

Mad-Bax responds:

Lol I hate it as well.

Orbox Orbox

ooh, slider puzzles!

this reminds me of those slider puzzles that used to be in alot of games, only more variety and challenge! (and it's teeny tiny at 77kb!)

good stuff!

The Bounce The Bounce

game... making... me... zzzz...

this is the most relaxing game ever made! I'm serious here! even the characters in the game look relaxed! I love how every time you went up in the air the stars and clouds and everything else changes randomly! this was so relaxing I almost fell asleep! (ok ok, it was 2:30am, but still!) I also love how you synced the music with the game so much that it always ends when it plays that one part of the song! there was a problem with restarting the game, but I don't care! I love it! in fact, it's the only online game this year that I liked!

(on a side note, making something in one sitting is the best way to make something. this also applies to poop!)